Website usage Terms and Conditions
The term "The Children's OT" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is Enfield, Co. Meath. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Since you are bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should periodically refer to them in this document and elsewhere on this Site.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, intellectual property, text and graphics. You must not modify, reproduce, republish, frame, "screenshot", upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute content from this website in any way except as expressly provided for on this site. The information on this Site is for your personal, non-commercial use only, subject to your keeping all content intact and as presented on this Site. You must not use this Site for any unlawful purpose. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and inclusion of any link does not imply an endorsement of the linked website by us.
- Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on our part) will we be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Site or any Content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that "The Children's OT" does not exert control over users of the Site and is not liable either for their opinions or their behaviour including any information and/or advice and any defamatory statements or offensive conduct.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland.
- Your use of this website indicates your agreement to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.